Flat is flipping the way homes are sold in Mexico. With a deep layer of technology and data, Flat simplifies the painful process of buying or selling a home. With Flat, sellers are able to sell their homes for a fair price in a matter of days, and move-in to a new apartment effortlessly. For buyers, Flat guarantees the conditions of the property, a fair purchase price, and a seamless buying experience. We are driven by the challenge of disrupting a large industry that hasn’t seen much innovation in the past recent years.
Over the past year, Flat has developed and brought to market an instant buying product, where Flat buys, renovates, and re-sells used homes. Flat’s vision is to become the primary real estate marketplace of Mexico. To achieve this vision, Flat needs to complement its buying product with a 3rd party marketplace where sellers can sell their inventory with an easy and fast experience. The primary focus of this position will be to lead the development of the third-party marketplace.
- Research, prototype and develop a new third-party marketplace value proposition.
- Own the product road map to achieve product goals
- Define processes by which the organization will onboard new sellers and buyers and transactions will occur in the platform
- Coordinate operations, product, design, tech, and data teams to make the marketplace a reality
- Communicate the vision of the new product internally and externally.
- Provide the right metrics to measure process quality, providing meaningful feedback to the ops, technology, and business teams.
- Direct P&L responsibility for the product.
- Strong leadership with a commitment to deliver results
- Excellent problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment to make decisions based on accurate and timely information and analyses
- Exceptional analytical & organization skills
Nice to have
- MBA from top University
- Experience in Real Estate
- $90,000 before taxes
- Health insurance
- 15 day Aguinaldo
- 15 vacation+personal days since year 0
- Equipment will be provided by the company on your first day
- Great company culture and office environment