We are seeking a QA Engineer/ Analyst to join our team. The primary skill-set and background for this role should be strong experience with the software development life-cycle (SDLC) in an Agile environment, testing large-scale systems, and adding your keen business analysis acumen to your testing delivery.
You should be a curious learner, and patient teacher, interested in learning from others and sharing what you know. You should have a strong and natural ability to improve quality across software development project operations, as well as be able to inspire a love of quality within a distributed team.
What you’ll do:
- Support the software development process by ensuring that released code meets the highest standards of quality, both in terms of functionality and in terms of solving business needs fully and directly.
- Lead the design of test plans and facilitation of the testing process.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts.
- Perform both functional and regression testing to ensure requirements are met and software development practices conform to established guidelines.
- Check and review test cases to identify problems or issues. Suggest solutions, improvements, or enhancements to better meet the needs of the end user.
- Manage the suite of manual and automated test cases.
- Develop functional and non-functional requirements through constructing workflow charts and diagrams and documenting specifications
You may be a good match for this role if you have…
- 4+ years of experience in Quality Assurance practices
- Experience thinking about user/customer interfaces (UX/CX).
- Knowledge of QA terminology, methods, and tools
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology and how QA/BA function within it
- Sharp attention to detail and strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to be a team player and work independently without much oversight
- You are constantly growing your own knowledge, and helping to grow the knowledge of others.
- You do top-quality work, manage quality, and make everything you touch better.
- You are self-organized and manage time and resources well.
- You are able to not only work alone but also communicate within a team by sending
- Updates, tracking time, and other forms of communication while you work.